I didn’t know what to jot down when I first thought of this topic. And then, everything came crashing and the crashing made me smile.
March has been an unexpectedly fantastic month. I said unexpected because it looked from a sheer glance that it could jolly well be a bad month. I went almost completely broke this month. But that turned out to be a silver lining. I also got injured plenty. But there were more pros than cons to the month.
It has been a month of many firsts:
1) I went ahead with my instincts and got my this lovely domain
2) I visited a dentist for the first time in years due to gum inflammation and bleeding
3) I started to bring food from home. And it actually felt good to be eating home cooked food that has been packed with love by mum
4) FP and I started a fabulous and wonderful (hehe) project called 50 Weeks of Her. I’m really excited about it as not only will create special memories with each coming week, it will make us even more closer because now we have a commitment to fulfill
5) I sprained both ankles. This must be the worst fall I’ve ever experienced, and that is saying a lot.
6) Today FP and I took the train to work together. This may be our new morning routine because it was just really nice haha
7) Also, a project that my colleagues and I have been working so hard on since December, finally came to life today. It feels really great to see a masterpiece become a reality. Looking at every inch of the site, I beam with sheer happiness because it really is a wonderful thing and I do know just how much effort was put in to make it possible. It’s really the best thing I’ve ever worked on, and I won’t be ashamed to say that I am darn proud of it and that I deserve to be proud of it
Well if you are curious (and feeling a bit hungry), you might want to drop by Foodeditorials. Maybe you could pick out a recipe or two. You might even want to start cooking if you don’t know how to in the first place!
Part of our wonderful and totally beautiful mainpage:
Our Pastry Category Page:
Our Cooking Category Page:
Hungry for more? Hehehe, do go and explore more at Foodeditorials.
We launched the site today, and needless to say: it completed my already perfect month!
Here’s to April, which is with every deserving reason – a month of celebrations