Went to collect my race pack for the Nike Goddess Run at Orchard Central today.
I didn’t expect it to be quite an event (I was expecting just simple counters and a queue)
The queue wasn’t that long when I reached the mall, so it was a short wait before my turn. All we needed to prepare for the collection was an ID card and the confirmation slip which was emailed to us upon registration.
After collecting the race pack, there are some Nike gear products on display, if you’d like to still hang around (I didn’t).
So let’s get to what is actually in the race pack, which comes in this pretty black and pink reusable bag.
1) a dry-fit t-shirt in the size that you have requested when you registered (your number tag will also be printed on the tee)
2) a pink towel tied with a black ribbon. I really love this.
3) a booklet with complete race details and other instructions
4) a timing D-tag to attach to your shoe lace on race day
5) a complimentary ticket to enter Sentosa on race day
6) 1 voucher for a 1-for-1 ride on the Flowrider of Flowbarrel at Wavehouse
So that’s the entire contents of the race pack. Collection ends tomorrow (25 March), at 7 pm! With 3 weeks to go, I hope to fit in a couple of runs before the actual race!!